Monday, September 9, 2013

A Haul: It's like I came home to my birthday!

SO I'M REALLY EXCITED. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA. I OPENED THE DOOR AND WAS LIKE, "MOM I'M HOME!" AND THEN I FOUND PACKAGES ON OUR SHOE RACK AND I KNEW THOSE WERE THE PACKAGES I ORDERED ONLINE! :')

Ink Painting Dress from Wholesale7
Turn Lock Messenger Bag from eBay

(I bought these items over the summer)
Floral Lace Short Sleeve Crop Top from Forever 21
Floral High Waisted Shorts from Forever 21
Long Sleeve Crop Top in Wine from Forever 21
Floral Mini Skirt from Wholesale7

Labour day deals from Forever21 included free shipping and I think 20% or 30% off ^___^
Denim Bustier from Forever 21
Essential Woven Shorts in Navy from Forever 21 
Cutout Studded Belt form Forever 21
Skinny Spike Belt from Forever 21
Cable Knit Scarf with Pockets in Olive from Forever 21

I have waited so long for this dress T_T It's so pretty

Quick review on wholesale7:
Personally I do not recommend buying from them and I don't see myself buying from them again. Shipping is pretty hefty (but I really wanted to Ink Painting dress) and it took a long time for it to arrive to Canada. I ordered the dress and another skirt, but the skirt was sold out so I instead of getting a refund, I got store credit. I chose a new skirt but to be honest I'm not a big fan of the skirt I got, it doesn't look like the photo and it's much bolder. Their customer service doesn't have the best English either, eh. Material is what you expect from a wholesale site from China, not the best. Anyway, first and last time I'll be purchasing from wholesale7. :S 

Until next time guys :>
nOrAaAaAaaaa~~

4 comments:

  1. aw sorry to hear about the bad service. thats prolly one of the major things i noticed from online shops. i hate it when the customer service is bad. the things you gor from F21 are nice tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh thats kinda bad, i don't really buy dress and stuff online much now
    because the material suck and the size are all too big :S

    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on my blog so i can follow back

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what u bought from forever21!!!

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete