Saturday, May 11, 2013

Amazing Value Village Steals!

Oh no, Value Village didn't steal from me, haaa no! It's the other way around, I'm getting great steals from Value Village! Yesterday I was with Candy and we were really bored, we had nothing to do since all our other friends had something to do on a Friday night. We decided to go grab some dinner and then just out of no where she said, "let's go thrift shopping." What what what what what what. *Commence Thift Store - Macklemore* The first area we checked was the shoe section. Now I have small feet, I'm a size 5 so my selection is very limited. I saw a pair of boots and I thought, "Oh my God... could this be a size 5!?" Turned the shoe around and nope, it was a size 37. Disappointed, I kept looking hoping I was able to find something for myself soon. Candy though, found a pair of nude pumps from Aldo for only $13! But okay less talking! I found a pair of these booties!
   
I was thinking of matching these with a light coloured pair of jeans or maybe some tights. But I really like the chunky heel to add some height for me :P And these babies were only $10! Later went to the bag area, hoping that maybe some crazy lady gave up an authentic Louis Vuitton bag or something haha. Instead I found a bag that looked very similar to a Balenciaga bag. *There was also a photocopy of cremation papers in there? creeeepy...* But I got this bag for $13, not bad right?
 

I usually never find anything at Value Village or thrift shops in general but this is probably the best find I've gotten from there so far. 

Until next time,
Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment