Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser




Hi guys! I feel like I haven't really posted much lately. My apologies, work is taking over my summer. 
Today I have a review for you guys. ^____^ These are my thoughts on the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser.
A couple of months ago, my skin randomly got really dry and began to flake a lot. Possibly due to stress from exams or something. I decided to go to Superstore and pick up a cream cleanser because I find that cream cleansers are more moisturizing and don't really strip away all the oils from your face. There are two kinds of this cleanser, a sensitive and a normal version. I went with the sensitive one because my skin is really indecisive sometimes and likes to just randomly start flaking or break out. :/

Dat white creamy texture. (

Weoooo, white face.

I'm going to say this is one of my most favourite cleansers out in the drugstore. 
1. My face doesn't feel dry after using this
2. I get a refreshed and tingly feeling afterwards. (I hope that's a sign of a refreshed face.)
3. OIL FREE!
4. Did I mention that it doesn't dry out my face?!?!?!?!?!?
The cleanser also keeps my breakouts to a minimum. I still suffer from acne, however I found that once I began using this my acne didn't pop up as often. I just get whiteheads every now and then, nothing severe as before.
Overall I give this product a 5/5
For the price of $7.99 CAD (Or something around $5-10), I'm really glad I picked this up. It does a great job cleaning all the accumulated dirt and makeup at the end of the night, and gives you a refreshing feeling in the morning. I'm almost finished my first bottle so I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this cleanser again.


ALSO I PICKED THIS BABY UP TODAY! I hope it works. I'll do a post on review/comparison on the eyeliners I use.

Until next time, Nora.


No comments:

Post a Comment