Wednesday, July 3, 2013

THIS IS THE END




I went to watch a movie with my friend today since movie tickets are sold for half price on Tuesday. ^_^
He wanted to watch World War Z but I'm like no we're watching This Is The End.
I remember watching the trailer back around maybe March and I thought,"I HAVE TO WATCH THIS. ALL THE BIG NAMES ARE IN IT."
The movie was hilarious oh my gosh, I don't recommend it to anyone that feels uneasy around blood and all that gory stuff. But I don't think I'm going to ever watch another movie with weed and drugs ever again. (Or at least for a while) I hope I don't discourage anyone from the movie though. It's a pretty good movie, with like Jason Segel (HIMYM), Aziz Ansari (Parks and Rec), Mindy Kaling (The Office) and so many others. I'm a sitcom addict haha.
Overall, great movie and hilarious. The whole theatre was laughing. If you liked 21 Jump Street and The Pineapple Express you'll probably like this. After the movie I feel like I should become a better person, it's a very... compelling movie. ^___^" heh  
Well, until next time. Nora


1 comment: